Tuesday, May 28, 2013

In breaking news…

It seems my Daisy a Day quilt is in the shortlist for Viewers’ Choice in the Bloggers’ Quilt Show currently being run by Amy of Amy’s Creative Side!

IMG_9025

It’s not a very short shortlist, and in very distinguished company but I’m excited just to have made it this far.

However, if you’d like to have a look at the 24 finalists {or even vote for Snippets ‘n’ Scraps} you could click here.

Daisy a Day is entered in the Favourite Bed Quilt category (it’s number 51)

Voting finishes on Friday 30th May.

Thank you!

Red rose Di

7 comments:

  1. its a gorgeous quilt. No wonder it has been selected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's such a lovely quilt, so being on a short list is not surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in the nominations - congratulations! It is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is THE best! It has my vote, but then, so does the person who made it. My very best wishes for a successful outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read today you won!!!!! Congratulations on winning one of the viewers choice. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beautiful quilt is one of the 3 viewers choice winners!!! Congratulations on a very deserved win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm way behind (renovations and vacation will do that for you) but I just want to say congratulations. How exciting for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.